Columbus Zoo Iconography
Class assignment: Create a series of five related icons to highlight one aspect of a non-profit business. I chose to highlight education at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium.
Each animal represents one of the five ways that visitors can learn at the zoo:
1. Look - the owl - learn about animals by looking at all of the habitats and exhibits at the zoo
2. Listen - the bat - learn about wildlife by listening to an animal expert on one of the many tours
3. Touch - the snake - learn hands-on by interacting with animals via the Touch Tank
4. Play - the monkey - multiple interactive playgrounds help children learn about habitats
5. Stay - the bear - learn even more by staying at the zoo in ZooCamp or by volunteering